|Fostering university-enterprise cooperation and entrepreneurship of students via SMART Caffes- 585620 -EPP-1-2017-1-EL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP|
|Alexander Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki –Greece|
|Duration||36 months (2017 – 2020)|
|Partners||· Belarusian Trade And Economics University Of Consumer Cooperatives
· Universitatea Agrara De Stat Din Moldova
· Yerevan Brusov State University Oflanguages And Social Sciences
· Education Institution Minsk Innovation University
· Asociatia Obsteasca Asociatia Pentru Sustinerea Inovarii Si Dezvoltarii Durabile Impuls
· Katholieke Hogeschool Vives Zuid
· Gavar State University
· Universitaet Paderborn
· Academy Of Economic Studies Of Moldova
· Belarusian Innovative Fund
· Visshe Uchilishte Po Menidzhmant
· Universitatea De Sta Alecu Russo Din Balti
· Youth Cooperation Centre Of Dilijan Ngo
· Fundacion Universitaria San Antonio
|Project proposal is concrete response to the challenges that address Armenia, Moldova, Belarus. It aim to encourage students’ entrepreneurial intent and support open innovation approach in collaboration between companies and universities in creative, supportive and motivating environment – SMART Caffes. The core idea is to provoke (stimulate, motivate) students and young researchers to actively use their intellectual potential to generate innovative ideas. During this process student teams will have the opportunity to be mentored, guided and advised by company representatives and university staff.
EXPECTED IMPACT is envisaged on:
Institutional level: new teaching approaches implemented, teaching staff skills increased, entrepreneurial skills of students fostered, improved quality of education.
Regional level: new model of a public-private-people partnership fits to EaCP created, strong Network of motivating environment for students (SMART Caffes) created, contact-building between entrepreneurs – students –HEIs improved.