We are pleased to inform you that on September 2-3, 2021 an international online hackathon for students of partner universities of Armenia, Belarus and Moldova will be held within the framework of EU “ERASMUS + SMART. Fostering University-Enterprise Cooperation and Entrepreneurship of Students via Smart Caffes (SMART)” project.
Typically, a hackathon is a competition that encourages participants to come up with relevant and innovative solutions to a business or social problem. Hackathons’ goals vary and may include, inter alia:
- development of new products, services or functions
- adoption of new technologies and digital transformation
- establishing partnerships with innovative start-ups
- talent search by testing professional expertise and soft skills of potential new employees in real-life environment
- boosting own team’s creativity
- collecting original ideas re a company’s new marketing strategies and communication campaigns, etc.
To apply to the program you should be registered with the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5Xp1Z_h0M1mTudHSwMc2-OKyJD4D-2CTqRh_U2nMCxngxEw/viewform
For more information about the hackathon you can visit the following link: https://smartchannel.org/events/smart-online-hackathon?fbclid=IwAR25i_b_vRmp3D62OSr7PLZ1WGcQj6Wyfoh6ybv7DDr-V9NtzWPYO5nMQSo
Should you have any questions, contact:
GSU Department of Foreign Relations and Media