On June 2 to 13, on June 18 to 30 and on July 1 to 8, 2021 GSU “Erasmus + SMART” summer school was organized within the framework of EU “ERASMUS + SMART. Fostering University-Enterprise Cooperation and Entrepreneurship of Students via Smart Caffes (SMART)” project.
The trainings were conducted by GSU Rector Ruzanna Hakobyan, lecturers Kanakara Hayrapetyan, Lilit Torchyan, Gurgen Muradyan, Siranuysh Mkrtchyan, Nona Muradyan. In the school four modules has been studied, each of which, in its turn, consisted of four topics:
- What is innovation?
- Idea generation,
- Minimal Viable products,
- Market analysis and approach;
- Creative problems solutions,
- Time management and planning,
- Communication and conflict management;
- Risk management,
- Start-up finances / Startups /,
- Marketing and branding,
- Business model development,
- Intellectual property rights – basics for protection of the rights,
- EU opportunities ․ programs, funds, initiatives and available resources,
- Ongoing programs for potential beneficiaries,
- How to apply for programs?
- Support services, local resources.
During the offline trainings, the participants reinforced the knowledge gained during the spring online video lessons of GSU, and those who had just joined the summer school, proved that the courses were interesting, fruitful, useful for the formulation and implementation of new business ideas.
At the end of the four modules of the training courses, the participants presented new business ideas.